It's St. Patty's Day at Brighton Asylum, and your luck just ran out!
Come party with the patients at Brighton Asylum. Its nothing like the beach!
Brighton Asylum contains high voltage effects, very low lighting at times, tight spaces, strong scents, profanity, moments of complete darkness, water, physical contact (optional and controlled by the customer), and high impact scares. Not recommended for pregnant women, people with heart conditions, respiratory problems, back and neck problems, and other medical conditions that could be made worse by these situations.
- Must be at least 18 with photo ID
- No entry without a signed waiver
- Only 2-4 guests enter at a time
- DO NOT TOUCH ACTORS. THEY WILL TOUCH YOU (IF you are wearing the red glow necklace provide at entry)
- No smoking, alcoholic beverages, weapons, pets, cameras, flashlights, or laser pointers permitted inside the attraction. Guests will be screened before entering.
- Must keep cell phones in pockets or purses
- If there are any rules that you do not follow, you will be asked to leave
- Brighton Asylum reserves the right to deny admission to any person for any reason at any time
- There are no refunds